Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yeah, I have a Twitter.

Don't judge me!  It's my "job" to know the ins and outs and what-have-yous of all of this stuff.

Follow me, (and I'll) follow you!


On another note, I have 1940s cinema hair right now.  Sometimes I wish I lived back in an age where curly hair was more acceptable and "desirable."  A time where, in most media, the curly haired girl doesn't get "prettied up" in the make-over scene with use of a straightener.  A generation where the female crazy villain psycho killer doesn't always have wildly wavy hair!  It saddens me when people with curls kill the life out of their hair by forcing it into conformity.  Every day is unique for my people.  Our looks depend on the weather, the type of product, the choice of diffuser.  Isn't that more exciting?

Oh, sigh.





No comments: