Monday, August 2, 2010

New Favorite Cool-Down Zumba Song

Because I know you really, really care about my every little thought.



Yes, I'm fully aware that this is by the same guy who has that awful, awful song that repeats the word "suicidal" for about two and a half minutes.  When I worked at an urban Boys and Girls Club summer camp, the kids would sing that song and Rihanna's "Umbrella" on the bus over and over every single day for a month.  Imagine being in close quarters with a bunch of 6 to 10 year-olds drinking Powerade and shouting the words SUICIDAL and UMBRELLA-ELLA-ELLA-AY-AY over and over again in the brutal summer heat.  Frankly, this made me suicidal myself and I wished that I could stab both Sean Kingston and Rihanna with a very pointy scottie dog printed umbrella.  But, Sean, you've redeemed yourself.  And I'll let you off the hook, too, Rihanna, seeing how your man roughed you up and stuff.

No comments: