Friday, September 11, 2009

Pictures with Large Things Part 2

I know you've all been waiting for it, and the time is finally here. After getting through the first week of my last semester, I finally have a free insomniac minute to post the rest of my Pictures with Large Statues. And you'll see it's been WELL worth the wait. I've also thrown in a few snapshots of the coolest playground I have ever laid my childlike and evergreen eyes on. It had Pirates, Vikings, Dragons, big slides, little slides, medium slides, rock walls - everything you could ever desire playing on or around as a youngin'. Notice that my default stance (one arm up leaning on something with the same side leg elevated or crossed over the other) is very interesting mix of a Tiger Beat Boyband photo shoot, a creepy dude you wouldn't want hitting on you in a bar, and the very charismatic Captain Morgan. I try, folks, I try.















No comments: