Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Everything is changin' faster than I can describe, all I really know to do is grab the wheel and drive!


Just 4 more days until Excalibur 2010...and it can't come soon enough!

Some things still left to do:
- get a VEGAS dress
- somehow acquire a few pairs of shorts while all the stores are selling sweaters already
- prepare my camcorder
- hold onto my fitness regimen
- buy a camping lantern
- make much-needed trip to the laundromat
- prime my liver
- tell all my friends and family I love them

Throughout the trip, I will attempt to blog. Notice that I say attempt. It is not guaranteed that I'll have enough time to stop dancing in the desert or turn off the camera or put down the BBQ pulled pork sandwiches long enough for me to type anything coherent.

Who knows if I'll be back! I may pull a Connie Converse or something.


1 comment:

Ben Nardolilli said...

Fare forward voyagers!