Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Schmuck you!


Last night my improv troupe, Wit & Will, and I "opened" for a sneak preview of Dinner for Schmucks at a local movie theater. We planted ourselves in the audience and volunteered to be contestants in Albany's "Most Extraordinary Person" contest. If you know anything about the movie, you know that "extraordinary" has connotations. Our job was to be the schmuckiest, most idiotic contestants we could create. I think we succeeded.

Check out the website for Wit & Will and look at all the glorious photos! Matt and I pretended to be a couple whose special talent was me singing Cher medleys while he interpretively danced. He even did an unexpected, very loud, and very painful flip. So you'll definitely want to check that out.

If you're in the Albany area, come check out our next show! It's at 8pm on August 14th at Zuzu's Wonderful Life. BE THERE!

No comments: