Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This is a cool project.

The publicist/videographer/photographer of my improv group is awesome.  She's doing a master's thesis on body image and it's very well done.  She's been interviewing women from age 21 (me!) to age 86 about how they feel about their bodies, and how their perception of their bodies has changed throughout their lives.  Then she took really awesome portraits of all of us.  After that, she recorded our reactions to the photos.  From what I gather (and from my own experience at the shoot), no matter how pretty of a picture we take and no matter how many times someone might say "Oh, well, you're cute," most of us still feel inadequate.  And we all deal with it in different ways.

You suck, media!

Anyway, here are some of my pictures.   I kinda dig them.  There are obviously some things I wish were different but I am going to take a stand for all of us and and say... I'M ALRIGHT!

haha






Yes, that's a shout out to Moby-D in muh photos!  What whaaat!

No comments: