Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's time to lose the holiday gut!

Thanks to my wonderful sister and her family, I get to get back into some hot yoga.  Two summers ago I started going to Bikram Yoga LES, and during that time I never felt more calm or less anxious.  Or flexible!  Read about it here.  I'm excited to get back to that!  

6 cakeballs, many ounces of taco dip, brownie casserole, cannoli dip, turkey sammiches with mayo, broccoli and cheese casserole, rum and cokes, more dips, chicken wings, more cheese items, bread dip, cupcakes with good frosting, cupcakes with bad frosting, deviled eggs when you don't even really like them, and the list goes on.  Free holiday food is the best thing ever.  And it was totally worth it, but now it is time to detox and get back to some holistic healing of my stomach and colon.  Let's do it up, hot yoga!  Combined with a normal helping of Zumba, of course.

Speaking of dip, you should watch this episode of a new kids' show called Fish Hooks.  It's the closest I've seen anyone get to good old fashioned Nicktoons styles similar to Rocko's Modern Life and Ren and Stimpy.  It's not as "gross" but it's definitely one of the most entertaining cartoons out there.  My favorite characters are Jocktopus and Clamantha, by far.  I'M A CLAM!

Go to 9 minutes and watch from there if you want to see my favorite parts...


Another awesome kids' show is Phineas and Ferb.  (By the way, I am very justified in watching these shows.  I have nieces!  I need to make sure they're digesting good media!)  You should watch this episode.  

The writers of this show may have been following me around to write this one. I would totally date a guy named Doofenshmirtz.  Go to 3:56 to see what I mean...

No comments: