Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Very Zeldy Christmas

Pengy toddler!


Uncle Brud of fighting with E fame.

My dad takes awesome pictures.

Mo & me.


Yay creepy tattooed Santa.

Bro-in-law stealing stuff from his kids.

Sister!

The only way to eat a cupcake.

Frosting time.

You're a birthday star at Chuck E. Cheese!

More birthday star action.

I say HAPPY you say BIRTHDAY

Holding my son that I pawned off on some other family to take care of.

I don't care what you say, I love Chuck's pizza. You can eat like 8 slices and not feel bad 'cause they're tiny.

Birthday celebration at home

Em took inventory of all her Zoobles with her new camera.

Emma the Photographer 1

Sister: It's pretty good from a 4 ft something view.

Trying to get in the frame

Pengy sisters


Best pjs ever

So hard to get everyone on the same page

One of many tries

What's a group of penguins called?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say we wear our shirts to zumba! Personally, I love mine. Maybe it will join the Dar T-Shirt and make it through 15+ years and several purges of the wardrobe! Guess we'll have to wait 15 years to see, won't we?